Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tribal Nails 1

I'm in mood for tribal designs.


The inspiration came from this t-shirt!




For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire is Buff (creamy white) and OPI 4 in the Morning (matte black). I stamped the design (that looks like tribal to me) from Pueen plate 38 using Konad black pearl stamping polish. And finished with matte top coat. 


My right hand with slight difference!


The next post will be the tribal design my beloved daughter did on her nails! Stay tuned!!!

Do you like tribal designs? Do you get inspiration from your clothing?

Love,

Little Dot


4 comments:

  1. Wow! The tribal nails are so cute. I have tribal nails too! They're a very big summer trend coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tribal is such a fun look. Using different colors, it really transforms the feel of it.

      Delete
  2. What's your favourite stamping plates? You seem like you have a very big collection of nail stamping kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very hard question to answer! I do have quite a few stamping plates and I love more than one plate! I recently bought a few more MoYou London plates and they are probably my favorite currently.

      Delete