Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Minnie Review

I bought this mini set quite a while ago but didn't have an opportunity to use it until now.


I am not a huge fan of red polish (I find them to be too much for me!) and that is probably the main reason I didn't try this set for this long. But my inspiration called for red polish this time. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white), OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow (red), and OPI Magazine Cover Mouse (red liquid sand finish). For stamping, I used a floral design from MoYou London Pro Collection 07 plate. I used Essie Size Matters as stamping color on white nails and Color Club Harp on It for red accent nail. 


This set includes A Definite Moust-Have, Magazine Cover Mouse, Chic from Ears to Tail, and Innie Minnie Mightie Bow. I only used two colors from this set but both of them had very good coverage. One-coater pretty much but I used two coats. 

My inspiration is from this cushion!


You can see one of my cute kitties in the picture as a bonus!

Have you tried any polish from this collection? 

Love,

Little Dot

1 comment: