Saturday, May 17, 2014

Turquoise and Plaid

This is the look of my beloved daughter's nails this week!


If you read one of my previous post here, you may remember that I wished I had a plaid nail design plate. Shortly after that post, I found out MoYou London just released a plaid plate (their new hipster collection). Someone read my mind?? I immediately ordered this plate, Hipster collection 06. 


Plaid, plaid, and more plaid! The entire plate is plaid design! I am spoiled now!!


For this look, she first painted her nails with Nails Inc. Haymarket (turquoise). She used MoYou London Hipster collection 06 to stamp with Essie Mind Your Mittens as stamping polish. 


She told me it was a bit hard to align the design on her nails and the stamp on her thumb came out a bit crooked. But I know it is very hard to align any design that involves straight lines and I personally think she did a great job! 


Have you tried this design plate? What is your favorite pattern?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment