Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blue Polish


I think I like blue nails. Well, at least that's my favorite these days. Here is the design I did using different shades and textures of blue. 


Dark navy blue is Essie Mind Your Mittens. Light blue is Essie Parka Perfect. I love this pale silvery blue! The textured blue is OPI liquid sand in Alcatraz Rocks. I actually looove this polish. It's so sparkly and pretty. I just keep looking at it! 


Because Parka Perfect has a little silver shimmer in it, I have decided to stamp with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. The plate I used was Messy Mansion's MM14. First I stamped bird cages from this plate and then stamped a little birdie with Mind Your Mittens. 


I really like the look. I happen to like birds a lot! Messy Mansion MM14 is the one I call a bird plate. It has a lot of bird designs on it and I use bird cage and little bird designs a lot. 


You can find out more about Messy Mansion plates here.

Do you have a favorite color to use? Do you like textured polish?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment