Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 3 Valentine's Nails

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Week 3 of Valentine's theme nails for you! I felt like very simple toned down design this week. Also, I wanted to test out the two colors from OPI Gwen Stefani mini set I just purchased. 


First I painted my nails with OPI 4 in the Morning and OPI All Sparkly and Gold for an accent nail. I stamped a heart (stained-glass looking or shattered!?) design from Bundle Monster plate BM-411, using OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. 

The inspiration for the look is this sweater I bought recently!!


Both 4 in the Morning and L.A.M.B. are matte satin finish. They supposed to be worn without top coat. But I was a bit unsure how long the wear would be without the top coat... So I ended up putting a coat of Sache Vite. I actually liked the look shiny! 

My pointer here is before the top coat. Middle finger with the top coat. (Sorry for the dark picture. I did my nails at night...)


And then, I put on a matte top coat after a few days to change the look. 


NYC Matte Me Crazy is used to recreate the matte satin finish!


Mattifying top coats are available from different brands and it is a wonderful addition to your stash. 

Do you like your nails shiny or matte? Anyone tried these colors without any top coats?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment