Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Blog



Hi there! This is my new blog! Have fun reading!

February is here already! What comes to my mind? Valentine's Day! So, for the next little while, I will be doing Valentine's Day theme nail designs. 


I ended up experimenting a bit. First I painted my nails with Essie Shearling darling and OPI My vampire is buff. And I stamped rose design from Pueen 27, using Essie For the twill of it. 

I felt the stamp color was not quite what I was looking for and decided to double stamp the same design with Shearling darling. 

At that point, I wasn't sure if I like it or not. So, I left my right hand without double stamping. 


I thought I would re-do my left hand all together so just for fun, I stamped my pointer finger with a design from BM-311, using Nails Inc. Kings Road. 

Wow, one design makes a big difference! Now I like the look of my left hand! As my beloved daughter says, if you mess up, keep stamping!




I like doing slighly different things to the other hand. I stamped the same lettering design on my right hand pointer and added "Love" from BM-H16 on my thumb. 



Which hand design do you like? Do you agree with "if you mess up, keep stamping?"

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment