Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fun with Matryoshka Dolls

I just got my new stamping plates from Nailz Craze and I had to test them out!!


I think this is going to be one of my favorite looks of all! 


For this look, I painted my nails with OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. (gold) and OPI 4 in the Morning (black). Using Nailz Craze plate NC 03, I stamped the flower pattern on my ring finger and the mid-size Matryoshka doll on my middle finger. The thumb was stamped using the lower half of the large Matryoshka doll. I used Konad black pearl as stamping color. Then I used OPI Off With Her Red! (red) and a dotting tool to paint little dots here and there on the images. 


For my right hand, I stamped the flower design on my ring finger and pinky, and on my thumb I stamped the upper half of the large Matryoshka doll.

So, this is the fun part. Look what happens...




Isn't it fun?

I shouldn't take the full credit for this though. I got the idea from Nailz Craze here


Isn't this plate adorable? You can find out more about Nailz Craze here


I really like the way it came out. It's not too much and still quite wearable. 

Do you like this design as much as I do? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment