Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 2 Valentine's Nails

Week 2 of Valentine's Day theme nails. I don't wear pink polish usually these days (I tend to go with more untraditional colors like blue, green, etc. ) But for sweet Valentine's month, I say "Why not!"

Though, I still couldn't bring myself to paint all of my nails pink...


For this look, I painted my nails with Essie Check-up and Essie Cashmere bathrobe. The stamping was done using image plates Bundle Monster BM-406, BM-411, and BM-421. I used my trusty Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep as stamping color for the pretzel hearts and candy hearts designs and used Konad white stamping polish for xo patterned design to give the look of a chalkboard. 


Here is the picture with thumb showing. 



And my right hand with slight difference. 


Cashmere Bathrobe is one of my favorite nail polish. It is very dark grey with silver shimmer in it. I like it so much that it is hard to resist temptation to paint my nails with it week after week... But then I bought so many new polish over fall and Christmas time and I feel I need to try them all sometime soon...

Do you have any polish that you just looove so much? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment