Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winter nails

Here is the winter nail I did a while ago. (Christmas/New Year's time!) I initially planned to start my blog for new year's and I was going to use this design as the first post. But I ended up starting in Feb and therefore replaced my post with Valentine's nails... Well, I better post this before winter ends!


I painted my nails with Essie Cashmere Bathrobe (dark grey) and OPI liquid sand It's Frosty Outside (silver). 


Stamping was done, using Bundle Monster plates BM-405, BM-419, and BM-H01 and Sally Hasen Silver Sweep. 


While Christmas shopping wearing this design, I found this bracelet! It looked so pretty and matching with my nails that I just have to get it! 

The bracelet is from Lucky Brand. 

Don't you love when you find something that matches your nails? I do!

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment