Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Parka Perfect Variation

Essie Parka Perfect is one of my favorite polish. I think it is such a nice color to wear in Winter. I wore it quite often this season with variation. 

First look is done by adding a little colorful glitter polish (I used Ulta Pinata Yada Yada) on the tips of nails and painting an accent nail with Essie Toggle to the Top.


Toggle to the Top is such a pretty color. It has red shiny glitters in it and it looks like a jewel! The only problem is it is very easy to chip :( 

When it chipped the next day already, I replaced it with Essie Size Matters and stamped a heart knitted sweater design from BM-H01. 


And here is the look I liked a lot and got tons of compliments!


This winter forest look is created by stamping plates BM-407, BM-319, and BM-H01. I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep as stamping color. Then I added a little white dots as falling snow with a dotting tool. 


Which look is your favorite? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment