Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani Mini Set

I was shopping at Ulta yesterday to pick up a bottle of Solar Oil. And for some reason, I picked up this OPI Gwen Stefani mini set.  I know, I know... My little voice is saying, "don't you have so many new polish you haven't even tried?"


From Gwen Stefani collection that just came out, I was only interested in 4 in the Morning (black satin finish). And maybe Love.Angel.Music.Baby (gold satin finish). I Sing in Color looked so much like Vision of Love from OPI Mariah Carey collection and Essie Shearling Darling. They are very dark almost black oxblood. (And I have both. ) Hey Baby is pink. (Mmm.. Do I like pink?) 

But I don't mind getting a mini set. That gives me a chance to try them out at least. And 2 colors out of 4 are the ones I kind of interested anyways. 

There are three more colors in Gwen Stefani collection.  In True Stefani Fashion (silver and holographic glitter), Over & Over A-Gwen (red polish and comes with Swarovski studs), and Push and Shove (mirrored finish and comes with special base coat). 

Have you try these polish? Which one is your favorite?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment